Sunday, December 19, 2004

Christmas shopping

Basically it sucks! My legs are sore. And I still have a long list left. I don't know what to do. Last year I said I would do all my shopping online. But when you don't know what to get someone, that doesn't work. So you go to mall, take forever to park, then go into the crowded mall with hundreds of other clueless folks. Then you end up not buying all you need to get. Sigh.

One thing good about shopping is that you spend lots of time in the car listening to music. So when you get home and you've heard a new song and you are trying to figure out where the samples came from...

Now at least you can google it and find out hopefully where they're from. Here's one interesting blog that I found looking for the sample from the new Nelly single.
On an aside, he has some interesting thoughts on relationships on his main page.

No comments: